Greg ElliottExercise Physiologist & Kinesiologist
Education: MS, BS, CEP, BCAK, FMS2
Hourly rate: $110 - $155
Greg is an exercise physiologist and kinesiologist who has worked with various hospitals, universities, clinics, fitness facilities and sports teams in Canada and the US. He completed his Master's of Science in Exercise Science at Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania, where he attended on a basketball scholarship. Greg is passionate about teaching and learning about latest improvements in the field of exercise science, rehabilitation and manual therapy.
Greg continuously works with individuals at all physical levels, from people suffering from various chronic conditions and illnesses, to the highest level
athletes, including teams in the NHL, NFL and CFL. He is currently in his 3rd year of his Osteopathic Manual Practice (DOMP) from the Canadian School
of Osteopathy Manual Practice (CSO) in Vancouver.
- Master's of Science (M.S.) in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Bachelor's of Science (B.S.) in Exercise Science from Bloomsburg University of Pennsylvania
- Co-founder of HRVcourse.com
- Clinical Exercise Physiologist (CEP) by the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM)
- Functional Movement Screen Level II
- Precision Nutrition Level 1
- Completing a Diploma in Osteopathic Manual Practice at the Canadian School of Osteopathy Manual Practice
- Member of British Columbia Association of Kinesiologists (BCAK)
Back to Your Team